Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 ღ A Wonderful Year in Review!


ღ      ღ      ღ      ღ      ღ 

The 2014 school year has been one filled with many memorable moments and fabulous student achievement. As I look through the archive of our class blog and our international, collaborative Yollis' 365 Project, I am filled with pride. 



Here are a few of my favorite posts from the 2014 year:









My Students Present at the Texas Google Summit! 
Thank you, Amy Mayer, for inviting us to present! 








Thank you Julie Hembree for the nomination!
Congratulations to Todd Nesloney who took home the BAMMY! Well deserved!
The BAMMY Awards honor the good things that are happening in education, and it was a highlight of my profession career to be named a finalist. What a lovely night for education! 

My principal accompanied me to the red carpet event in Washington, D.C. 



While there, I got to spend some time talking with educators I deeply admire, like Angela Maiers and Vicki Davis



I also got to spend some time with my friend, Daniel Beaupre, from National Geographic. Daniel Beaupre is the creator of the National Geographic Giant Traveling Maps series. 




My students helped me plan my time in Washington, D. C.! 










(A collaborative writing project with 




(We won second place!)






Our Yollis' 365 Project landed in fourth place for Edublog's Best Group Blog!










ღ      ღ      ღ      ღ      ღ 



I have had a wonderful year! I'd like to send out a hearty thank you to the friends and family who support my students on our blogging journey throughout the year.  And to my positively perfect PLN, (Professional Learning Network), thank you for being so warm and helpful to me. I value your ideas and appreciate your continued support. I feel fortunate to be part of such a fantastic global learning community!

Friends, in 2015, think about joining our collaborative photo-of-the-day blog,  Yollis' 365 Project! We welcome photos from everyone!



ღ      ღ      ღ      ღ      ღ 


Happy New Year!






No comments:

Post a Comment

* * *
Getting feedback is important to our writers. Let us know what you liked or what you learned.

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.


Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
:-) Mrs. Yollis