Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Break!

Mrs. Yollis' Class is on vacation until April 20, 2009.


Here are some things to do on this blog during the break:


1. Go to
Quadrilateral Queries. Lexi asked, "What's your favorite quadrilateral?" Tell us about your favorite in the comments.

2. Review multiplication by visiting the post Hip Hip Array! See if you can name the products without looking at the answers! Do you see an array in your house? Comment about it!

3. Listen to our video presentations at Dazzling Dioramas! Comment about the voice quality or the interesting details of each project.

4. Enjoy the "History Now!" podcasts over at Podcast Central on my website!


Thanks for visiting our blog!


5 comments:

  1. Dear Class,
    Here is another thing to do on spring break: go to Disneyland!

    From,
    Chloe:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Yollis,
    Thanks for visiting my class blog. It's nice to hear from other teachers and visitors when they have stopped in! I have to admit, though, I am VERY envious of your nice, long Spring Break! We have only two days off for our spring break. Maybe we get out earlier in the summer than you?

    I hope you get a chance to relax and enjoy your break. Do something fun! I like Chloe's idea-going to Disneyland!

    Stop in and visit anytime!

    Mrs. Caudill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Class,

    On "holiday" I went to Monterey to see my great great uncle for his 90th birthday. What did you guys do? Did anyone go somewhere out of California? :D

    Great job,
    Taylor S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Taylor S.

    I love Monterey, especially the aquarium they have there. Did you get a chance to go see it during your visit?

    Happy birthday to your great-great-uncle. I bet he was happy to celebrate with you!

    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Yollis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mrs. Yollis,

    I've been to the aquarium before and I love it, but this time I was too busy to go there. :D
    Thanks,
    Taylor S. :D

    ReplyDelete

* * *
Getting feedback is important to our writers. Let us know what you liked or what you learned.

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.


Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
:-) Mrs. Yollis